Jail To Former YouTube Star For Child Pornography

A Taiwanese man swallowed an AirPod helmet and discovered that it still worked somehow in his stomach. The man is called Ben Hsu and slept with the cordless headphones in his ears.

He found one of the helmets missing when he woke up. He then used the tracking option from Apple to find it. When this option is on, the lost helmet sounds as long as it is nearby. Hsu heard the sound, but initially he did not know where he came from.

“I checked under my blanket and I looked around, but I could not find it – then I realized the sound came from my stomach,” the man said. Doctors at Kaohsiund Municipal Hospital have confirmed that AirPod is indeed in Hsu’s stomach.

The device is in the process of going through the digestive system of man. Finally, Hsu eliminated the helmet by defecation. After cleaning it and letting it dry, she found it still intact and works perfectly. “The battery is still at 41 percent,” Hsu said. “It was incredible.” The man added that the whole experience was magical.

The doctors who treated him said the reason why the AirPod did not hurt the man was that the latter was not exposed directly to the device’s battery. Surprising or not, it’s not the first time a man swallowed an electronic device. In 2016, an Irish man swallowed a whole phone. In his case, an emergency operation was needed to pull the phone out of his stomach.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *